Are you someone who brings passion into everything you do? Does it make you feel good to take ownership of a task, make sure it is performed with quality and accuracy and provide an excellent customer experience? If you love a combination of client service and rolling up your sleeves to check things off your list, then this opportunity could be your perfect fit.
We are seeking a Client Services Associate to support our clients and financial advisory team.
This Client Services Associate owns all client requests and works with Financial Advisors and other teammates to create a seamless and integrated client experience. The Client Services Associate provides dedicated business support to a Financial Advisor(s) and their clients. The ideal candidate is able to establish, maintain and build relationships while delivering exceptional client service. Position involves extensive client contact; individual will be involved in all activities that touch prospective or existing clients.
This opportunity will provide you with a positive work environment and an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of clients. Your effectiveness in this position is directly linked to our clients’ satisfaction and our reputation for service. Join our work family where you will receive mentorship, guidance and comradery from our team.
As the Client Services Associate, you will:
• Own the client onboarding and account maintenance for new and existing clients. Inclusive of collecting account-specific information, obtaining account documents from clients, and complying with regulatory policies and procedures
• Perform daily administrative and operational duties that support the Financial Advisor(s) and clients; including money transfers, client account maintenance and ad hoc requests
• Complete all client service requests (i.e. open accounts, transfer money, research service questions, process forms, onboard new customers, and support our financial advisors)
• Coordinate with the financial advising team and complete follow up tasks resulting from client advising meetings or phone calls
• Assist with compliance tasks (i.e. submitting client correspondence, meeting forms, monthly reports)
• Navigate, enter data, and run reports in CRM (Redtail) and LPL Financial ClientWorks systems
A successful Client Services Associate is a people person with a strong attention to detail. The right fit for the team shares our firm core values of excellence, ownership, integrity, accountability, innovation, and team above self.
Client Services Associate Qualifications – The Must-Haves (Required)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members while maintaining professionalism in difficult situations
• Positive attitude that aligns with our mission statement of helping our clients live their life abundantly
• Resourceful when learning new things or solving problems (you try to figure it out before you ask)
• Adaptable to change including ability to quickly reorder priorities when needed
• Comfortable working in an environment that can be quiet at times (we are a small office)
• Proficient in MS Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Ability to report in office 100% in Roseville, California
Compensation and Other Perks
This role is exempt, salaried. Compensation target $65,000- $85,000 plus profit share options.
We offer medical insurance options with employer contribution, sick leave, competitive paid time off, 401(k) with profit sharing and eligibility for annual bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No nights
• No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Chico, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location