What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When submitting a form or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details so that we can provide our services to you.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect the information we receive?
Our site is reviewed on a regular basis for security vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. We do not store credit/debit card information on our website.
Do we use “cookies”?
- Improve the overall user experience of our website
- Displaying website content, e.g. videos
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- For our own marketing or advertising purposes
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify the information you provided to us?
You can request to have your information removed by clicking on the Contact Us button on this or the home page.
Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to complete that transaction and for record-keeping purposes.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a European Economic Area (EEA) resident, you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA) for more information.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
We employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, perform Website-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties only have access to your personal information to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
We do not process credit cards on our website.
4180 Douglas Blvd., Suite 200
Granite Bay, CA 95746
P / (916) 846-7780
E / firstname.lastname@example.org